I hope you're excited about MG practice starting next Monday (6:30 for a 7pm SHARP start) at Bondi Surf Life Saving Club (just to the north side of the Bondi pavilion). Wear something that allows free movement (gym clothes, shorts/tshirt etc) - leave the stilettos at home.Your committee met this week to put the final touches on the preparation for a great MG season. A few quick housekeeping things:
- You will be divided between "yellow" and "red" rows... there will be some couple work, so if you want to dance with a specific person - please coordinate in advance and stick to that colour from the beginning. Don't worry if you or your partner can't make it each session - just remember to stick to your colour! Also, if you don't have a specific person in mind, don't fret - there will be plenty of opportunity to make new friends, and we will partner you up with someone (for the night, for the weekend, for life... who knows!?)
- Please bring a towel to practise with.
- Practice your pushups (Steph's instruction!)
- Does someone have a fob key to the mens/ladies change rooms at Bondi?
- Does anyone have a friend who would like to be the official photographer? This is an excellent opportunity for a professional or semi-professional photographer to get behind the scenes.
Registrations are still open, but time is running out! We need to finalise sizes etc for swimwear/footwear etc. Get your friends to sign up ASAP! The more people we have, the greater impact our float has.http://fs25.formsite.com/LWP2014/LWP2014/index.html
The password to this link is LWP2014Lifesavers with Pride Committee
Grant, Nick (0400 015 187), Tuscan, Gerard, Gary, Steph, Rodrigo, Orlando & Claire