Tuesday, September 20, 2011

VOTE FOR A LWP AS 'CLUBBIE OF THE YEAR 2011'

Hi Members

Please see email below from Jody Ballard.

Get behind her and support by voting.

The link for voting is
http://www.nikonclubbieoftheyear.com.au/view-vote?v=tok-612-1314758740

Lifesavers With Pride Committee
Nick
Tuscan
Christine
Gary
Gerard
Grant

"Hi Guys
I have been nominated by my club for the SLS/Nikon 2011 Clubbie of the Year Award and would greatly appreciate your support as a gay lifesaver in WA in spreading the word in your next newsletter/blogpost and asking if your members would support me by voting for me at the link below. If you would like some more information on me, my involvement in my club/lifesaving, or a pic in uniform then just get in touch please as voting closes on 2 October 2011.


The link for voting is (
http://www.nikonclubbieoftheyear.com.au/view-vote?v=tok-612-1314758740) and this is a People's Choice award so anyone can vote not just clubbies but also the wider community.

Your support would be greatly appreciated.

Regards Jody Ballard Mob: 0450 307936"

No comments:


The national group of gay and lesbian Australian surf lifesavers and their friends