Hi to everyone who has read the Sun Herald article today regarding our Mardi Gras parade float. We have many participant positions available on our float. The positions marked with '*' require you to be a proficient lifesaver or currently undergoing your Bronze Medallion. We welcome all lifesavers from any club in Australia. If you can help out with any of the other areas, we'd love to have you along for the ride.
- Lifesavers who will learn a choreographed routine * (rehearsals start 7.30pm, Thursday 7th February at North Bondi Surf Club)
- Lifesavers who will march and be support crew (give out water, carry towels, wave to the crowd, media helpers etc)*
- Drivers, do you have a truck license?
- Builder with scaffolding experience (to help set up the trucks on parade day)
- Small warehouse space to use on the Friday/Saturday before the parade (February 29/March 1). This is where we will set up the trucks, sound and lighting etc.
- Machinist - to make hand held red and yellow flags
- Sponsorship, see the following link
If you can help out - please email the following details to email@example.com
- Preferred email for us to contact you on
- Mobile phone number
- Swimwear size
- What part of the float you would like to be involved in