Hello Fellow Marchers!
Wow! What a great start last Thursday's rehearsal was! Thank you to everyone that was able to attend! This is going to be the best year ever! Thanks guys for making it such!
We have THREE rehearsals left - Thursday (18th), next Tuesday (23rd) and next Thursday (25th). The Parade is Saturday, 27th February.
You must have attended THREE of our four rehearsals to be in the parade. Thursday 25th rehearsal attendance is COMPULSORY. Please advise us if you look unable to meet this rule.
Agenda - Thursday 18th February - Rehearsal #2
Here's the evening in a nutshell:
- 6:30pm - 7:00pm REGISTRATION!! Be sure to sign the attendance sheet!
- 7:00pm sharp start!
- Greetings - EVERYONE says hello, name, and club
- Committee Update - Mardi Gras, Bingay, Tamarama BBQ
- Laurence Stark - Our star choreographer continues to make dancers out of all of us!
- Wrap-up announcements!
- Offer of Lifts Home - PLEASE MAKE KNOWN IF YOU CAN OFFER A LIFT IN YOUR CAR BACK TO CIVILISATION
- Finish about 8:30pm ... and then off to the pub!
What to Wear and Bring - IT IS VERY VERY HOT INSIDE - NO CHANGE FROM LAST WEEK! - YOU WILL NEED WATER AND A CHANGE OF SHIRT!!
- Please wear sneakers!
- A change of shirt ... you will get VERY VERY sweaty ... or take your shirt of - not a problem!
- A drink! Bring a bottle of water!
Social Drink at Ravesi Hotel (Bondi, opposite beach)
Please join everyone after rehearsal at Ravesi's Hotel ground floor. This is what it's all about - meeting other lifesavers and making new friends! Please do not worry if you do not know anyone! You soon will!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org